Friday, June 24, 2011

Tahani's Farewell Party Cupcakes

A friend of mine was throwing a surprise farewell party for our very close friend who's moving to Edmonton. She asked me to do the cupcakes for her and said to make them anything I wanted. No specific color or design. Since I rarely do fondant cupcakes, I gave it a shot. 
I wanted colors that are warm and elegant. Even though the order was small, they took a good 3 hours. I was told by the guests and my family that these are probably the best I've ever done, so it was worth the hard work. I loved the final results!

✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿

                                       

✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! Would love to know how you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you illini89 you are so kind... How I made them?? Lol a lot of work & tears :D Thats all I can say

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Very Very pretty! I really like working with fondant..i have a question... did the fondant get hard or stay soft once everyone ate them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Angela:)
    The fondant wasn't that hard, I would say it was just the right consistency

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful...I adore the colors you used. And all the designs are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete