Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aubergine & Ivory

Aubergine or eggplant is a stunning color you get by mixing both red and blue. Sounds so easy hardly anyone would notice or figure it out, including myself.

I first saw this color when I was browsing another amazing blog Many White Bowls. Maxine, the blog creator, and a friend of mine knows exactly how to blend in colors and the way she worked with Aubergine, was so divine I could not resist but to work with such color.

Another thing that made this batch special was the new set of plungers I have bought recently. I dare say, they certainly make life easier.

✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿

✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿




5 comments:

  1. Cupcations - they look beautiful.
    Aubergine, such a deep rich colour that has a certain *depth* about it.
    And your new plungers - i am sure you will get so much use from them.
    Again, they look wonderful.
    Thank you for your very kind words regarding myself...

    Maxine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how creative you are with color and design for all of your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoda.....is this you?????
    Great job on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Yes Nada its me, thanks
    Its still a work in progress

    ReplyDelete