Friday, August 12, 2011

Red, Blue, Orange & Yellow - Suncor Themed Cupcakes

These cupcakes were for a BBQ hosted for Suncor employees. Theresa, the host and founder of McMurray Musings, asked me to work with the colors that are used in the Suncor logo. She didn't ask for any specific designs so decorating was up to me. 

I really enjoyed working with such vibrant colors. I loved how applying the gold luster dust and gold disco dust gave it a really nice finishing touch. 

I thought if it's a Suncor party, why not display them in the same formation as the logo. Theresa loved the idea and displayed them as showed below at her party. 

It was a pleasure working with you Theresa :)


✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿




✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿



✿ ✿ ✿




✿ ✿ ✿




✿ ✿ ✿


✿ ✿ ✿




✿ ✿ ✿






6 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely, my favs are the yellow and orange ones! did you make the flowers too? are they fondant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah!
    My personal favs are also the yellow & orange could be cus I hardly work with these two specific colors:)
    Yes everything is handmade & I used fondant.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these vibrant colours. You are always so creative :) I love the yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These make me smile! They are so bright and cheerful. Nice work!

    P.S. I read your post on Cake Central about how they deleted your photos. They did the same thing to me and I was annoyed, so I know how you feel. Doesn't really seem fair to me but I guess they make the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEC I'm glad they make you smile :) They are cheerful colors.
    Yah CC lol I was really pissed off, a warning would of been nice... But as you said they put the rules :/
    Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete